Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest. This Limited Edition plush twin XL mattress soothes your body with cottony softness on the cover. Packed inside are layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points. Rows of power-packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. A worthy solution for side sleepers, you'll wake up feeling refreshed every time. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: plush
- 12" profile
- 4-way stretch knit cover
- Luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber
- 1.5" super soft quilt foam; 2" zoned plush support foam
- .5" high-density gel support memory foam
- Power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- 1" high-density base foam
- 10-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
||Twin Xtra Long Mattress
||Twin XL Mattress
|Item Color Key
||Limited Edition Plush Twin Xtra Long Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Limited Edition Plush
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Inner Spring Youth Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||37''W x 79''D x 12''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.