Sweet dreams for baby begin with Serta s SleepTrue Sweet Moon Crib and Toddler Mattress. The sophisticated system of support features thermo-bonded polyester at the core to offer long-lasting, ideal firmness and durability for your little one from infancy to toddlerhood, catering to baby s growth. The user-friendly design features a lightweight construction that enables easier changing, with square corners that ensure a snug and secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed. Finally, a waterproof, vinyl cover repels wetness to help keep baby dry and supremely comfy all night long, prolonging the life of the mattress for enduring quality and comfort.
Designed by the same brand that's been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this Serta SleepTrue baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT AT THE CORE: The core features thermo-bonded polyester for long-lasting firmness and durability, ideal for infants and toddlers
- BLOCKS WETNESS: The vinyl, waterproof cover blocks wetness and moisture Helps keep baby dry and comfy all night long Prolongs life of the mattress and enables easy cleanup
- HASSLE-FREE USE: A square corner design enables a snug and secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed The lightweight design enables easier changing of sheets
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments; Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- WARRANTY: 5 year limited warranty
- SIZE: Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 10
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 7 (height) by 53 (length)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 14
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.